Pricing / Estimates
Scheduling / Appointments
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re new to window cleaning, you’ve probably got a lot of questions about how things work. Well, there’s no secrets. Here’s some clear and helpful answers to common questions we hear.
Yes, we do have insurance.
Your home is an investment and it must be protected. Every window cleaning is covered with general liability insurance, up to $1,000,000. We provide proof of insurance with every estimate.
We offer a few options.
We understand that we're all busy. To be of more convenience to you, we offer:
- Onsite estimates: Call us at (423) 460-9700 and schedule a time and day for us to visit you at your home. (Time ~15mins)
- Phone estimates: Call us at (423) 460-9700 to get an estimate over the phone. (Time ~5 - 7mins)
- Text estimates: Text us photos of the outside your home to (423) 460-9700 to get an estimate. (Time: ~3 - 4 mins)
All estimates are a pending range. A 100% exact price will be confirmed before starting your service.
Yes, our minimum pricing ensures quality.
- Every residential window cleaning starts at $125.
- Storefront services begin at $25 per month
Please contact us for any larger-scale commercial jobs.
Yes, we offer monthly, quarterly and bi-annual services.
If you are interested in having clean windows all year long, please contact us.
Relax as much as possible.
Our pricing reflects restricting areas. However - we are always appreciative of clearing any valuables and nick-knacks from areas that will be cleaned.
When we arrive, we always make sure to communicate any needs with you upfront.
We will still clean your windows in most scenarios.
Here are a few scenarios:
- Gentle rains - yes, we will still clean.
- Heavy rain - we will reschedule any exterior work. Interior work will still continue.
Contrary to belief - rain does not actually make a window dirty. We also offer a rain guarantee.
It depends on the tools used for job.
- Our traditional window cleaning tools (mops and squeegees) take an average home about 1 - 2 gallons of water.
- Our pure water system takes anywhere between 5 and 10 gallons (an average shower takes around 17 gallons).
We treat your home like it is our own.
To keep your home safe and clean, we do the following:
- Wear shoe covers to keep from tracking in dirt.
- Drop cloths are used to protect flooring and furniture.
- Ladder protectors and mats are used to protect your walls and floors.
It is recommended, but not required.
Some screens are only removable from the inside of your home. If we are unable to access your property or another issue comes up that prevents us from proceeding with work and we cannot reach you by phone, cancellation charges may apply.
We have a 100% Keystone Guarantee.
If we've overlooked something, just let us know and we'll do a re-clean within 48 hours to ensure your satisfaction.
What Customers Are Saying About Us
Get your FREE Keystone estimate today!
Don’t wait any longer, your home and family will thank you.